- Tip 1: When playing Teen Patti, the goal is to get as close as possible to 31 points without going over. You start with a hand of 8 cards and can discard any number of them. But you do not want to go over 31 points because you will lose all your money.
- Tip 2: The first card dealt is called the ‘dealer card.’ It’s important to know that all dealer cards are numbered, and the sum of the numbers on those cards has an impact on how much money you win or lose. For instance, if the first two cards dealt are a 10 and an ace, then your total is 11, and you would win more than if they were both aces (because there’s only one 10). So it’s important to note that when you see a dealer card with a high sum, make sure to keep it!
- Tip 3: When it’s your turn, make sure to take out two cards from the top and add them to your hand. You should also keep track of what other players discard and what their hands look like. That way, you’ll be able to figure out how much each person could have in their hand at any given moment.
The first thing you need to know is that Teen Patti is a game of pure skill. There are logical bets and probabilities that will help you win. Here are some tips for betting:
- Always bet with the card that has the highest probability of winning
- To get a better chance at winning, make three cards instead of two cards
- For every bet, make sure to use odds in your favor
- If you have an Ace, King, or Queen in your hand, try to make the most out of it by doubling or tripling your bet
- You can’t split pairs in Teen Patti. It’s best to go all or nothing on them
- Always bet high when you have two strong cards
Rules of The Game
Teen Patti is a card game in which players are dealt 13 cards. The objective of the game is to get the best hand possible in order to win money from other players.
The best hand you can have is when all your cards are the same rank, not including Kings or Aces. If you have a King and an Ace, then your hand would count as two ranks. For example, if you had 9 hearts and 2 spades, then your hand would be counted as two ranks because you have an Ace paired with a King.
If you have more than one pair of cards that are the same rank, then your best hand will be determined by the highest-ranking card in each pair. For example, if you had 9 hearts and 2 spades, plus 10 hearts and 2 spades, then your two pairs would count as 9-10-2-3-4-5 for one set and 10-2-3-4-5 for the other set. Your best hand would be counted as three ranks because it’s ranked higher than any other combination of three different ranks.
Players are also dealt five cards at random from the deck (without looking at them).
The odds of winning at Teen Patti
Trail or set
Tips to Win more money
If you want to win more money in Teen Patti, use these tips:
- Avoid splitting your cards. It’s tempting to split 10s and Aces, but it’s a bad idea because the dealer will always take half of your cards, and you’ll end up with a really low hand.
- Bet big when you’re dealt high cards. If you’re dealt Ace or King, bet at least 1/2 of the pot amount. This is one of the most important tips for beginners – if it doesn’t work out, just walk away knowing that you’re not risking much money.
- Always check your cards before betting. Check what card ranks are left on the table so you can make educated bets. You’ll have a better chance of winning if you look at all the options available to you before making a decision.
- Make sure to bet on high card values when they are left on the table. This includes Aces, Kings, Queens, Jacks, and value cards 9 through Ace. They are worth more than lower-ranked cards like 6 through 8 or 5 through J, which are not worth much in this game.
- Keep track of your lost bets – knowing how much has been lost is
Play on the Weaker Side
In the game of Teen Patti, each player is dealt two cards. The player can place a wager on either side of the card. If the player bets on the weaker side, his chances of winning are higher. For example, if you have a King and Queen in your hand, you should bet on the Queen because it’s more likely to win when compared to the king. This is because when three players play against one another, there’s only one winner. To win, you need to get 21 points or more. If you bet on the weaker side and it wins, you will win more money than if you had bet on the stronger side, and it loses.
Control the Card Count
The first thing you need to know when playing Teen Patti is the card count. There are 120 cards in a deck, and they can be divided into 40 low or “small” cards and 80 high or “big” cards. When you deal, make sure to put the small cards on one pile and the big cards on another pile. The player who deals should start with their right-hand side and end with their left-hand side. If you want to control how many big cards you have, then put all of your four big cards piles together in a row and then mix them up. Remember to take only one small card from each pile so that there are 40 small cards in total.
The player who deals should shuffle them around before handing them out, so it’s hard for players sitting next to each other to see what you’re holding.
Using the Guru feature at Teen Patti
One of the best features at any Teen Patti casinos is the Guru. The Guru is a service that provides real-time strategy advice for players in the game. It’s like having your own personal coach in your pocket! The Guru can give you advice on how to play cards in specific situations and help you understand what moves will maximize your odds in the game.
You can access the Guru in three ways: 1) From the main menu, 2) when playing, or 3) when reviewing your game results. You can also review past games with Guru for an added boost.
Making Money With Teen Patti
As a Teen Patti player, you can make money in a number of ways. Here are three tips for making money with Teen Patti:
- Play the game and win!
You can earn money by playing games and winning prizes. This is a great way to play the game and earn some cash at the same time.
- Be a referee
If you’re looking for a way to make money from home, then becoming a referee might be the perfect job for you. You’ll get paid for reviewing gameplay videos from other players around the world and awarding prizes to winners. You can also choose to review Teen Patti gameplay from your home country.
- Host your own events
If you have a knack for event coordination, then hosting your own events might be an excellent way to make money with Teen Patti! If you have experience in this area, then you could take on event coordination gigs in your spare time or start hosting regular events at different venues in your area.
Playing for Free
When you’re first starting out, it can be hard to find the perfect gaming site. Not all sites allow players to play for free, and some only let you play a few hands for free before asking for your credit card information. Some of these sites might even require a signup fee.
Thankfully Teen Patti is not one of those sites. With Teen Patti, players can play as much or as little as they like, and there is no signup fee. Make sure to take advantage of this and see what Teen Patti has in store for you.
The Different Types of Bets
The bets you can make when playing Teen Patti are different in nature, but there are some similarities.
One similarity is that all the bets are made before seeing the cards dealt out. This is because the game doesn’t rely on luck for winning; it relies on strategy and skill. This means that players can always plan for their next move by looking at their opponents’ cards.
Another similarity is that there are only three types of bets that increase your card count. You can wager 1 card, 2 cards or 3 cards. The only difference is the number of points each bet will earn you.
Let’s break down these three bets to give you a better idea about how they work:
- Betting one card – this means betting either your first card or your last card, which gives you 1 point for every time your bet wins (and 0 points if it loses).
- Betting two cards – this means betting both your first and second card, which gives you 2 points for every time your bet wins (and 0 points if it loses).
- Betting three cards means betting first, third and fifth cards (or any order), which gives you 3 points for every time.
The Original Bet
This is the most common bet and the first one we will talk about. The original bet is a bet on one’s own hand, made at any time before the cards are dealt.
The player places his or her stake on the table and then increases it by an agreed amount for each card drawn from the deck.
The stake is usually collected by the winner of the game, who has the best hand.
The Inside Bet
The inside bet is the equivalent of a poker bet, where the player bets on the value of his hand. If he has a pair or better, he can win even if the opponent does not have a pair.
If there are no pairs, this bet wins if both hands are equal in rank.
If both hands are of different ranks, then the higher-ranked hand wins. If one hand is three of a kind and the other is two pairs, then the three of a kind will always beat two pairs.
The Outside Bet
The outside bet is the most common type of wager in Teen Patti. To make this bet, you need to place a wager on any card that’s not covered by another player. This includes cards that are behind your opponents’ cards, as well as cards that are lying face up.
If you’re wondering what this bet is called, it’s called an “outside” bet because you’re betting on the cards that are outside of your opponents’ hands. As for how it works, if you win the game and your opponent has nothing on his card, then you win the game with 100% profit. If your opponent has matched or beaten your card, then they’ll get 50% of the pot.
If both players have made an outside bet and one player beats the other with a higher value, then they will get 75% of the pot – 25% goes to their opponent who also won an outside bet.
Play Teen Patti for Real Cash in India
You can play Teen Patti in two modes – Real Money and Virtual Cash.
If you choose to play the game in Real Money mode, you will be given an option to fund your account with real money after signing up. You can also make a deposit once you start playing the game.
In Virtual Cash mode, you will be given virtual cash and continue to play until it is over. This way of playing is best if you want to learn the basics of the game before taking it to a higher level.
Making a Deposit
You can make a deposit both in Real Money and Virtual Cash mode. In Real Money mode, you will be given an option to fund your account with real money after signing up. You can also make a deposit once you start playing the game.
Funding Your Account With Real Money
If you want to play Teen Patti for real money, the first thing you need to do is fund your account. To do this, you will need to sign up and register an account by providing basic contact information such as email address and phone number.
You can also select a username and password during the registration process. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be asked to complete KYC verification which includes submitting your bank details or uploading a scanned copy of your PAN card and Aadhaar card for Indian players.
Once KYC is successfully verified, your account will be activated and ready for use in both modes – Real Money and Virtual Cash.
Playing Teen Patti for Virtual Cash
A game of Teen Patti is played with two players. One player will be the banker, and they will deal out 13 cards to each player. The rest of the deck is placed face down on the table. A round of betting then begins where players fight for control over the cards that are dealt.
There are six rounds in total, with each round having three card deals.
After all six rounds, whoever has more points will win the game.
The banker always gets one point for every round he wins. The winner gets 10 points, while the loser gets nine points for each round he loses.
Each time a player places a bet, they have to put an equal amount of virtual cash as per his/her bet on the table or make use of their virtual credit balance to place their bets. Not playing any of your cards means you don’t have to pay anything at all!
Choosing the Right Mode of Playing The Game
If you feel that you are ready to take up the challenge and play Teen Patti in Real Money mode, then you will have to fund your account with real money. You can also make a deposit once you start playing the game. If you are not comfortable with this challenge, then Virtual Cash mode might be the right choice for you.
In Virtual Cash mode, you will be given virtual cash and continue to play until it is over. This way of playing is best if you want to learn the basics of the game before taking it to a higher level. This is a game that’s been played in India and Pakistan for centuries. It’s not hard to learn how to play, but it can be challenging to master. A lot of the strategy involved in playing Teen Patti comes from understanding odds and probabilities with cards.
But don’t worry! With these 8 tips, you’ll have the skills needed to become a pro at Teen Patti in no time. Take your time learning how to play Teen Patti. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, and take your time mastering the game before playing with money. You might even want to take lessons or play with friends who know the ins and outs of the game before you try playing online for real money.