Casino Games Selection
While the size of an online casino’s games collection is a key factor, you need to look beyond that. Let’s say an online casino has over 3,000 games. That sounds great, but what if all of those games are video slots? What if you prefer playing games like blackjack or Caribbean Stud? You’re going to get bored pretty fast as it is obvious that the site isn’t the right one for you.
Because we don’t want you to get bored with your online casino adventure, we recommend sites that offer a diverse selection of games. We’re not just talking about standard table games like Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat. In addition to multiple variants of the aforementioned games, any site worth its salt will offer:
- Casino Poker
- Teen Patti
- Andar Bahar
- Dice Games (Craps, Sic Bo, Lightning Dice)
- Scratch Cards
- Virtual Sports
- Live Casino Game Show Games
A site that offers other verticals like sports betting and online poker gives you even more awesome betting options.
Casino bonuses are all the rage and almost every online casino has one waiting for you if you sign up. While you can find many valuable bonuses out there, you will discover that a lot of online casino bonuses are all sizzle and no steak. You may find this hard to believe, but welcome bonuses are not the most important factor when choosing an online casino.
Operators don’t offer welcome bonuses out of a sense of altruism. It’s quite the opposite. They only offer them to attract players. While a site may offer a $1,000 welcome bonus, don’t think for a minute that you can simply claim the bonus and cash it out. You will first need to satisfy some terms and conditions. The T&Cs attached to some bonuses are absolutely ridiculous. High wagering requirements, unreasonable limitations, and other restrictions can render a bonus useless. When assessing bonuses, our experts ask themselves a few questions like:
- What are the wagering requirements?
- How much time do I have to meet the wagering requirements?
- What is the most I can withdraw as a result of this bonus?
- What other restrictions exist relating to payment methods, minimum deposits, and the types of games that contribute to the wagering requirements?
- How easy is it to claim and qualify for the bonus?
Security and Support
All licensed sites are required to meet certain standards when it comes to security. These standards are enforced by both the regulatory authority and the laws that govern gambling in that region. If, for example, you see that a site is licensed and regulated by the UKGC, you can be certain that the casino is as secure as it gets. It also means that the money in your account is always available for full withdrawal.
As you would expect, we place a lot of stock in customer service. A site that caters to an international player base should provide 24/7 support. Furthermore, customers should be able to instantly connect with a representative within seconds using live chat or the telephone. It should go without saying that the support staff should be knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and polite. An extensive FAQ section goes a long way too. The bottom line is that you deserve to get assistance when you need it. You shouldn’t have to wait for regular office hours or a vague email reply.
Almost all online casino sites in India claim to only offer fair casino games. Even unlicensed rogue casino sites will claim this. You need a lot more than an operator’s word to make sure the games are safe and on the level. This is where accredited independent testing agencies enter the picture.
You see, a Random Number Generator decides whether you win or lose. Every online gambling site has one. When you spin the reels of a slot game, the RNG dictates the outcome. When you play Blackjack or Baccarat, the RNG randomly deals you your cards. The best casino sites have their RNGs, and games by extension, tested by accredited auditors. Look for certificates from agencies like eCOGRA, iTech Labs, or TST. If you see one, it means that the RNG is completely random and cannot be manipulated by the house or its guests.
Other Products and Features
Many online casino sites have other verticals like online bookmakers and virtual poker rooms. If you like to bet on sports or play poker, choosing a site with those extra products will make the experience more exciting. Just be aware that being a great online casino doesn’t mean the bookmaker or poker room is as good.
One of the most popular features at modern online casinos is the live casino. Instead of playing against the good ol’ Random Number Generator, players are pitted against a real professional dealer. All of the action is streamed to your PC or mobile device in real time. You can even ask the dealer questions and chat with other players which adds a new dimension to the social aspect of online casino gaming.
How To Set Up an Online Casino Account
Before you sign up at some random online casino, you need to take a few more things into consideration. With so many online casinos to choose from, we want to make sure that the one you pick is the best one for you. After all, we all have unique expectations.
This next section will walk you through each step and point out what you need to consider. We’ll cover factors like payment methods, background checks, banking, and validating your account among other things.
Choosing an Online Casino in India
Let’s take a look at some of the other key things that will ensure you choose the right online casino.
- Supported Currencies: As an Indian customer, the site you play at should support the Indian Rupee. Not only does it make it easier for you to understand the size of your bets without having to perform calculations, but it also saves you from losing money through currency conversion fees and lower rates.
- Banking Methods: You need to fund your online casino account before you can start playing for real money. The best casino sites support a wide range of Indian-friendly payment options. This makes it cheap, easy, convenient, and safe for Indian players to make instant deposits and fast withdrawals.
- Background Checks: Our experts don’t just rely on their own experience at casino sites when they conduct reviews. They also like to hear what other experts and real customers have to say. This goes a long way toward assessing a site’s reputation more accurately. We suggest that you do the same. Do a Google search and find out what others have to say. You might even come across some new-related headlines that give you even more insight.
We know that we only recommend casinos that have passed our strict verification process, but should you feel that you need to choose the casino yourself, make sure that you take a few minutes and examine it on the following parameters.
- For UK players and those living in Europe, ensure the site is subjected to the EU gambling laws. You can find this information on the page footers (at the bottom of the page) or in the About Us section
- Read the terms and conditions and specifically look at how the casino handles player funds. Legit casinos will always have player funds kept separate from the company’s funds
- How much does the casino pay out in a day? You can find the answer to this question the casino’s banking page
- Look at the independent monthly payout statistics, which usually indicate that the games offered at the casino are fair. You can find this information at the bottom of the casino page
If the casino checks out in all the above parameters, you have the green light to create an account and start playing.